Our Values & Aims
- We value the uniqueness of all children and appreciate each child for who they are and what they represent by consistently treating them with respect, fairness and honesty.
- We value the spiritual and moral development of each child, as well as their intellectual and physical growth.
- We value the importance of each person and this is enforced in our curriculum that promotes co-operation and understanding between all members of our school community.
- We value the rights enjoyed by each person in our community.
- We value the success of each person and provide equal opportunities for all the children in our care.
We aim to help all children
- learn and develop their talents to the best of their ability.
- have a positive attitude towards learning, so that they will enjoy coming to school, and acquire a solid base for lifelong learning.
- acquire functional skills in literacy and numeracy as well as use information and communication technology in communicating.
- be creative and to develop critical thinking skills.
- learn about their world, including how their environment and society have changed over time.
- understand their cultural heritage.
- be positive citizens of society and the world.